Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it. Flood coverage is not part of your homeowners policy. There are four essential coverages in a standard homeowners policy:
- Coverage for the structure of your home.
- Coverage for your personal belongings.
- Liability protection.
- Additional living expenses.Click HERE for more…
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist CoverageClick HERE for more…
COMMERCIAL LINES INCLUDE:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Vehicle
- Business Owner’s Policy
- Builders Risk
- Errors & Omissions
OTHER PERSONAL LINES
- Flood Insurance
- Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Mobile & Manufactured Homes
- Motorcycle / Boat / Jet Ski
- Recreational Vehicle / Motor Homes
- Life / Health / Employee Benefits