Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it. Flood coverage is not part of your homeowners policy. There are four essential coverages in a standard homeowners policy:
- Coverage for the structure of your home.
- Coverage for your personal belongings.
- Liability protection.
- Additional living expenses.Click HERE for more…
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage. An auto policy may include six coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist CoverageClick HERE for more…
COMMERCIAL LINES INCLUDE:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Vehicle
- Business Owner’s Policy
- Builders Risk
- Errors & Omissions
OTHER PERSONAL LINES
- Flood Insurance
- Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Mobile & Manufactured Homes
- Motorcycle / Boat / Jet Ski
- Recreational Vehicle / Motor Homes
- Life / Health / Employee Benefits